Saturday, August 25, 2012

How To Make a Collage in Photoshop


This was just a little collage that I made in Photoshop.  It's the desert near the Arizona/California border (in Winterhaven) (Background), a Giraffe, and Buckingham Fountain in Chicago (Foreground).

This is a relatively easy collage to make in photoshop. I'm very detail oriented, so it took me about 2 hours, but only because there was a bit of fine detail to take care of around the top of the skyline as i had cut it out of a larger picture.  Then, I went and adjusted the color on each of the 3 layers used to make this.  Layers in Photoshop work just like they would for a collage made out of magazine clipping for example.  The desert would be the picture on the bottom, the Giraffe would be pasted on top of that, and picture of the fountain would be pasted on top of the giraffe.

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for any other great article. Where else may anyone get
    that kind of info in such a perfect method of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week,
    and I’m at the search for such info.
    funny images pics

    ReplyDelete